• If you have obtained any of my premium add-ons from another site, you DO NOT have a valid license for those add-ons and no support will be given to you.
    The only place that can sell licenses for my premium add-ons is this site.
Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.1+

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.1+ [Paid] 2.0.19.1

No permission to buy ($25.00)

Snog

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
That is currently the expected behavior. And when the user selects the form, they would receive an error saying they have already filled out the form the maximum times they are allowed to.

But, I'll look at changing that behavior in the next release.

Chef Noonab

Validated XF Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
If I purchased v1.0.7 previously do I have do purchase again to get the latest version? I just upgraded from XF 2.0.0 to 2.1.1 and my theme and some other plugins. Just trying to get everything updated. I do not see where I can download the latest version.

Snog

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
You already have a license for the add-on so you don't need to purchase it again.

To download the add-on, click on your name in the upper right corner of the site and select "Download my add-ons". You'll always get the most recent version when you use the link there.

download.png

I would suggest you read through the updates that have been done and follow any warnings or cautions that might be in any updates. (Such as taking you site offline before uploading files to avoid errors)

Top Bottom