[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
The PC sender likely does not exist anymore. Edit the "PC sender name" for the for and change it to a valid user.

Please add an option for multiple steps as an answer.
I am creating a bug report form, and I would like players to be able to list "Steps to Replicate"
When the fill out 1., it should pop up a second field, etc.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I can, but its kinda weird because it requires that I make as many questions as I think I might need, but if they run out, they run out. It would be better to just have a single question type for steps or something.

Hi Ozzy47 Ozzy47 does the information from the forms created get stored in the DB anywhere?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

yes no?

If I am not mistaken, if the Report type is set as a Thread or PC, then it will be stored in those tables respectively.

The registered role has all perms needed for Advanced Forms, the Registered role has access to post new threads in the forum where they can create a form I have setup, however, I still get this error:

Oops! We Ran Into Some Problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

What am I missing? I can access the form as a Super Admin.

I've also added the form to my general discussion forum where users have all perms, and the forum has zero restrictions, however, the registered role was still declined to create/submit a form.

Untick the moderator and administrator boxes and resave. I think that may be the issue.

If you PC me a link to the site, an admin account and a test user account, I can take a look when I get a chance.

Back