[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Check node permissions for the permission "Upload attachments to posts" for the node.

That permission is on, I need the permission to create thread set to yes on group permissions and to allow creating thread in node preferences for the attachment upload to work. If either one is off the attachment upload gives the error I mentioned earlier.

But I got an solution proposition from our superadmin. He thinks he can forward the create thread -button on those areas to open the forms-list so we can have permissions as they are and users can still edit/delete those threads made by forms.

Hi Snog Snog
Would it be possible to "limit" the chars people put into a field.
Lets say i do not want a specific field to be more than 10 characters - is this doable?

Anyone care to get hired to write up the documentation for this addon? Someone that uses it heavily is preferred.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Use Match regular expression for the question: ^\s*([^\s]\s*){1,10}$

Be sure to put a Regular expression validation error.

Bug report for version: 2.0.30

Can't upgrade Advanced forms from 1.12.17 to 2.0.30

Hi i just tried to upgrade and i got this error

1598715474194.png

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Nope i got a similiar issue also with minesync that i managed to resolve by renaming the tables, your one is the only that is not updating right now

There is a way to delete all tables and make a fresh install of that addon? i can redo the forms and all

Can you try changing the value of the snog_label column in the table xf_node from 30 to 50, then try to continue the upgrade.

i just removed all files and field from db and reinstall it again and redo again all modules, sorry, anyway the version for XF2 is amazing

You shouldn’t have to do that. I think adjusting that field in the DB should work.

Back