[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I'm sure its a simple answer but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to format the text in the expected answers box for an agreement question.

Also is it possible to locate the check box anywhere other than the current location?

1599081395593.png

1599081440518.png

1599081511015.png

1599081292171.png

Sorry, forgot about this. Your post on XF has been answered, hopefully that solves it for you.

is there a way to make the APPROVE and DENY text bigger ? on the default skin they are very very small

Bug report for version: 2.0.27

Just getting random server errors
Error: Call to undefined method NF\Discord\XF\Service\Thread\Creator::setPollCreator()
src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php:1613

Also, how do I download the latest version?

Full error trace:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Same issue on XF 2.2.0 and

Advanced Forms 2.0.32
Code:

I have another issue where forms are marked as spam from xenforo sometimes trigger these forms as spam and need to moderated (never happened on old xenforo), also some rare cases where the form is spammed x time, i would suggest to add a "cooldown" after the first post of 1 minute an

Bug report for version: 2.0.33

When trying to submit a form that has a poll attached to it, I get this error. If I remove the poll option from the form, it works fine.

Error: Call to undefined method NF\Discord\XF\Service\Thread\Creator::setPollCreator() src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php:1619

Full error trace:
Code:

I’ll look into it as soon as I can.

Edit: Disable the Discord addon and try.

Back