[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
The only way that error would come up that I know of, is if you're trying to send the approve/deny PC to a banned user.

You can't send a PC to a banned user. That's a XenForo restriction. Not a problem with the add-on.

The user isn't a banned user as it's my Test Account.

They have all messaging permissions & I was able to send a PC to them using the normal method (User -> User)

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
This is going to turn into a question/answer session then. ;)

Does the user you have set as the PC Sender in the form have permission to send PCs to that user?

So me being the clever Penguin I am I forgot to give the 'Bot' group any Conversation permissions!
The user had full permissions, it was the usergroup.

Thanks for through with me :)

So the next thing I found (Sorry!) is that the acception PC is using the Denied PC text, yet still using the Approved PC title.

1514485624819.png

Which results in the following:
1514485712407.png

Again this is probably something I've done / Not done!

I can't duplicate that at all.

They are two separate functions and values...
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code
If the message is correct, then the title should be too.

Perhaps it was a cached value somewhere?

Scratch that!

I found the problem. Give me a little while to fix it.

I've uploaded a hot fix to the download server.

Download the add-on again and just upload the new files to your server. There's no need to do anything else.

Hi, i am trying to save new form and i got following two messages.

First - No idea from which field this is coming from. Something is too long but i have no idea what. I tried to cut these which are longer than 20chars (Success message, Form name) but still getting the error.

Second - This is clear but i have user criteria defined on "Form type" level which is assigned to the form so why do i need to set anything on form level since there is no difference? Or did i got this feature wrong? If i set the user criteria (logged in, valid state) the error disappear.

1514820808277.png

Thanks !

EDIT: Found the cause for the "20 char or fewer" error. The cause is "Report question color" from "Misc" tab. Limit is 20chars but this is not enough when using rgba values -> rgba(255,255,204,0.75) ... this is a valid syntax but it is 22chars long. Could we get the limit extended to support this please?

1514821835750.png

1514821890920.png

Because they can be different, you need to set BOTH the type criteria and form criteria.

When I say they can be different, your type can allow only registered users and you could then have a form that is only accessible by users in another user group or one form for each user group under that type.

Yes, RGBA is valid. I just didn't expect anyone to use an alpha setting for the color. Most people would use solid colors (rgb, not rgba). I'll change the field size in the next release.

Thanks a ton ! (I've dirty-hacked the previous version by myself just to be able to use first two answers but now i don't need to worry about adjusting the file manually after every update :) ).

I'm sorry but I can't get it to work when it's about existing threads.

It works perfectly when I set it to start a new thread, but when I select it to appear only in a existing thread (as reply), it doesn't show nor in the quick-reply field nor in the "Reply" page of that thread.

I'm sure I used the right thread id (which is supposed to be the one in the url) but nothing appears. Am I missing anything or there's a problem with that particular function which isn't properly working maybe? I'm also sure I setted up permissions correctly. Feel free to ask me anything, I can provide any screenshots to verify my settings, thanks.

What can't you get to work? Posting in an existing thread?

If yes, I'll need to see the thread report option settings for the form.

Also note that the form doesn't appear as a quick reply. It appears in the thread as a post in the thread after the form is filled out.

Here's the screenshot, showing the only option I modified:

Screenshot_20180108-223903.png

8538 is the thread ID. It's a sticked thread in my forum which has been previously replied the standard way, so it has already a few replies.

Only criteria I set were being logged in and being a valid user.

What I'd like to do is to display the form instead of the quick reply in order to force people to reply following a given format.

Thanks again. Hope we'll find a solution.

Back