[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
That is currently the expected behavior. And when the user selects the form, they would receive an error saying they have already filled out the form the maximum times they are allowed to.

But, I'll look at changing that behavior in the next release.

If I purchased v1.0.7 previously do I have do purchase again to get the latest version? I just upgraded from XF 2.0.0 to 2.1.1 and my theme and some other plugins. Just trying to get everything updated. I do not see where I can download the latest version.

You already have a license for the add-on so you don't need to purchase it again.

To download the add-on, click on your name in the upper right corner of the site and select "Download my add-ons". You'll always get the most recent version when you use the link there.

download.png

I would suggest you read through the updates that have been done and follow any warnings or cautions that might be in any updates. (Such as taking you site offline before uploading files to avoid errors)

No there isn't. That is in keeping with item 16 of the XenForo resource standards:

formstyling.png

I customized your form software and I love the way it works, great job!

My last issue to resolve is that I would like to change the name from "Forms" to something else (it is too similar to "Forums").

In the Edit Navigation, I can see where it is called Forms, but it is not editable.

Thanks,
Andy

When a person has a question and starts a new thread, I would like to present the user with a form that they can fill out. It would include such things as the operating system they are using, the version of our software, etc. Is it possible for Advanced Forms to insert itself in the Xenforo new thread process flow? After they fill out the form, I would like the data to be passed on to Xenforo in the form of text that is pasted at the top of the post. But I wouldn't want to lose any of the capabilities that the user would have on the first post such as attaching files or including a code snippet. How much of this is possible?

You could use a form that substitutes the "Post thread" button with a "Post form" button. (Report type->Thread report options - Report in new thread & Post thread button to form).

Then include a WYSIWYG question and a File upload question in the form.

That gives everything you want.

May i make a suggestion that when approving or rejecting the form that it will also automatically change the thread prefix as per setup selection?

Assuming the people approving/denying a form are admins or moderators, you can do that using the normal XF Edit thread function.

Bug report for version: 2.0.21

{2} no longer works in the "Report title". {1} and {A1} work.

changes e.g. to

Not a bug.

{2} and {A1} were redundant so {2} was removed, but I neglected to remove it from the option description and to mention it in the updates. I'll remove the reference in the description and mention it in the next release.

Hello! Is there any support for modifying the thread title and / or adding tags when someone hits either the accept / deny button for an application? For my use case it can potentially get very messy, and it would be helpful to be able to automatically categorize which of the "New Threads" have already had someone look at them.

Sorry, no there isn't.

But assuming whoever is approving or denying a form is at least a moderator, they could edit the title using the usual tools for threads.

Ha we can, would just love for it to be automated for those of them that are too lazy :-D

When creating a post format is it possible to use answers from other questions in a separate post format similar to what you can do with titles?

Back