[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
This is a great addon, this and prefix actions have enabled me to create a simple helpdesk system.

I'm missing one little feature and Im hoping you have a solution though?

When someone raises a ticket using a form it auto sets the prefix to open.

When we reply we manually set it to awaiting user which is OK for helpdesk agents.

However, I would like it that when a user replies, it changes the prefix to user replied automatically.

I was going to use a new "add response" form but there doesn't appear to be an option to do this without specifying a specific thread ID and it doesn't allow you to set a prefix unless you say report to a new thread which I don't want to do as the thread already exists.

Is it possie to add a reply to the 'current' thread and update the prefix?

No, I do not believe there is such a function, pretty sure that the prefix has to be manually changed.

No worries, was really hoping to achive with an advanced form.

I tried an addon called "auto prefix by last post" which on paper should work but it didn't seem to be playing nicely for me.

I need to allow people to add attachments / images to the form body so as per the notes in the form creation section i have had to enable "Post new thread "

This now means they can click the "Post thread" button or use the quick post option.
I know there is an option to link the button to the form but i have different forms depending on the issue.

Is there anyway to hide the post thread button or quick post on 2 select forums?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
The only way to do what you want is to assign a "BOT" user as the user that posts the forms and put that user in a user group that has those permissions, and then take away those permissions from the regular user group your users are in.

You can use the user that posts PC's for forms for this purpose if you want. Just be sure the user group for that user has the proper permissions for posting images.

If you can't use a "BOT" user because of other restrictions you might have on the threads (such as reply permissions), then there is no way to do what you want.

Thank you for your reply.

That makes sense but then the author wouldn't be the person submitting the form.

Think I will just have to hope they dont post in the forum directly and educate them of they do.

Unless I can find a way to hide the post button and q
Quick reply from specific forums using css or something.

That's always possible, but it's not something the forms system can do or I can advise you on. ;)

Bug report for version: 2.0.24

Apologies if this is not a bug...

Conditional Question Issue

When creating a conditional question and selecting "None - This is a header phrase"
1566568359835.png

After clicking save it doesn't highlight that it is "conditional"
1566568639067.png

however the form does still treat it as conditional on the front end

Before tick
1566568679116.png

After tick
1566568698961.png

The problem is when you go back into edit that question, it forgets that it is a conditional question and when you hit save it becomes a normal one and shows all the time.

I then have to delete the question, re-add it as a conditional question.

I think there is a similar issue with the agreement option too, thats what i tried first as when people select GSPN i wanted them to have to agree to my statement rather than just display a message.

Hope that makes sense.

1566568359835.png1566568639067.png1566568679116.png1566568698961.png

This is something I will have to look into. I am really busy at work so I won’t be able to do anything for 2 - 3 weeks.

Bug report for version: 2.1

Under Report Type > User PC Options, I cannot add an image as shown below

2019-08-25_14-13-13.jpg

I created a simple "Agreement" form using the optional checkbox, which will promote to a particular user group. Unfortunate, the form will submit the "Agreement" even without the user checking the agreement checkbox (as shown)

2019-08-25_16-02-44.jpg

and here is the thread it creates

2019-08-25_16-06-46.jpg

Hiya,

How would I make this addon so that headers are included in the report thread? It only displays the questions

Back