[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I could be wrong, Snog will know for sure though, he might be on in the am and answer.

It was indeed removed by popular request. People felt the opposite of you and said it cluttered up the posted report.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I'm having a problem processing that, the entire point of a header is to categorize the questions right?

Could it be added back but be able to enable/disable it?

Yeah, the form report just looks messy without it, no idea why they didn't of just added a option to enable/disable it.
Is there any previous versions which had this in it that are compatible with Xenforo 2.1?

No, it's absolutely fine. I should of read up on it before purchasing the addon, but some silly headers will not stop me from using this amazing addon.

Bug report for version: 2.0.21

The bot user i have selected to create a new thread is gaining IP addresses from the users that submit the form.

The bot user shouldn't have an IP history as iit's not a real user and it's causing multiplie account reports.

It isn't being caused by the forms add-on. The forms add-on uses the XF Thread creator service and sets the posts/threads as being automated. I have checked the bot on this site and there are no IP addresses assigned to the bot. I would have to believe there is another addon involved, or the multiple account addon is at fault.

Your right. Ive found that dbtech shop is causing this to happen, ive done a clean install with just both addons installed to confirm. The only problem ive got is trying to explain to him whats happening.

I use the form as an application to join my site, but sometimes unregister people will repeatedly submit a form.

Is therea chance you could consider adding some kinda flood control? Maybe an option how long before the same IP can submit again.

Back