[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
i have selected show in widget but the widget is not showing in sidebar what am i doing wrong?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Did you add the widget to the sidebar?

Admin->Appearance->Widgets (Add widget - Form list)

I keep getting these errors with xenforo 2.04
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Note that the change made in version 1.0.8 had some backlashes to it if you're using the File Upload question type and posting the form only in a PC.

If you've already downloaded 1.0.8 and if you're using a File Upload question and having the form sent only by PC, there is already a patch on the download server to correct the error you may see. Download the add-on again and install the patched version (1.0.8.1) if you experience a problem with a File Upload question type.

Snog, I've uploaded newest version. I'm trying to export the forms and am getting this error. I'm not sure it's due to the one form of "certificate programs" or all.

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Either way, I've placed a patch on the download server that should fix the problem.

Download the add-on again and install the patched version.

Hey snog any ideas on doing conditional questions? Like if this question is answered this way show this question and so on.

There aren't any plans of adding that to the system.

The bug is in User Mentions Improvements, not this add-on.

He doesn't account for his added field/function not being set (NULL). I've sent Xon a PC on the XF site notifying him of the problem.

Hello again! :D

I am really enjoying this addon. I just wanted to know if in the future it'd have the possibility to re-arrange the way form types display on the page? Thanks!

Back