[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hi! Getting this error when someone press on "submit" but a question is not answered (empty).
Any way of making questions compulsory or at least change the error message?
Thanks Snog Snog

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
This error is coming up because of a fringe case where you have all text based question answers with 'Show question if not answered' unchecked for all of your questions, and none of the questions has been answered.

You can cure it by making at least one of the questions a required question by assigning an error if the question is not answered...

required.png

I said to edit the PHRASE snog_forms_forms, not the template.

Admin->Appearance->Phrases

Is it possible to have the unregistered group see the forms, like in the nav bar and actually can be directed to a form to fill it out, but they can't successfully submit a result?
This way allows guests to posts forms, which I don't want.

No it's not. If they can view the form, they can fill it out and submit it. If you don't want them to fill it out and submit it, remove the unregistered user group from the criteria for the form.

Reactions: sbj
I have a really annoying issue. Half my questions are fillable, the other half is not. The boxes are a no show:

box_noshow.png

As you can see above, Appearance and Character Archetype are fillable. Personality is not. All questions follow the same setup. Help. LOL

In addition to the above issue - there are members of the same usergroup where 1 can see the entire form and fill it out, the other can see it, but the boxes are missing. Anyone who is not an Administrator or a Moderator is seeing empty spaces, but ALL usergroups have been given the permission to see the forms. I'm missing something obvious here, I just can't seem to put my finger on it....

Looking around, I see mention of an XF1 -> XF2 upgrade version being purchasable for this, but I cannot find it. It upgrading a reduced cost no longer available?

I'm not usually here on Sunday, but I came in for something else and decided to check in....

I have a lot of questions that need to be answered....

What question type are Appearance and Personality?

Have you edited any templates (there are no plain text inputs that would be that big)?

Are you running any add-ons that modify the standard XF editor?

Have you tried the form using the standard XenForo default style?

I need to know the answers because the inputs are standard XenForo inputs. The forms system does not modify them in any way, it just uses them.

I'll be in tomorrow and will check this thread for your replies then.

Please check the form with the default XenForo style. It appears there's something wrong with your style.

Or there is another add-on interfering with the inputs XenForo uses. Try disabling all other add-ons to see if the form displays properly then.

Also, you may have given users permission to view forms, but do they meet the criteria you have set to fill out the form?

With that said, how are they accessing the form? By the menu? By a link?

This is how the 3 text type inputs should appear in a form...

textinputs.png

Special upgrade pricing was available until December 31st of last year and is no longer available.

They are all WYSIWYG fields. But I think I might have found the culprit somewhere in the permissions settings - they're just not related to the Forms permissions settings themselves, which is weird. Thank you for the advice though - I'll check the permissions out thoroughly and figure it out sooner or later (likely by process of elimination). I will also try disabling the mods like you suggested! :)

P.S.
Yes, all the users meet the criteria. I compared every setting last night (took a while lol). They are accessing the forms by link, btw.I'm aware of the skin not being up to date - with the latest series of patches released by XF the developers are rushing to catch up. But anyway - I should have this thing working properly now. Again, thanks for the prompt assistance.

Do you do customization of these addons/custom add-ons if I'm willing to pay for development? Looking for a feature to be able to at a later date reject a user after its already been accepted and remove the tags.

Back