[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hi Snog Snog I was wondering if it was possible to completely hide both answer and question. I wanted to give users the possiblity to freely choose the title so that they can type words which aren't in the other field questions, because for now they're forced to modify the title after posting a thread if they want to write something more specific.

Thank you!

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
That is not possible. And I don't see that being added in the near future.

Hi Snog...

I have version xf1 of this add on. In addons it is shown as disabled due to being a legacy add on.

How do I upgrade or is it best just to buy xf2 version and what is the price difference?

Thanks mate.

To upgrade you would need to purchase the XF 2 version of the add-on.

Special upgrade pricing ran from Sept. 6th, 2017 to Dec. 31st, 2017 and is no longer available.

However, it appears that you might be running version 1.2.10 of the XF 1 version and there is no upgrade path available for that version. You must have been running version 1.2.13 or later of the XF 1 version to upgrade.

Uninstall the legacy add-on.

And using PHPMyAdmin, delete all tables that start with xf_snog_applications from your database.
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Yeah deleted all those tables and had already deleted the addon.... still displaying the same. No xf_snog tables in my database.

Snap 2018-02-06 at 20.05.45.png

Hi just wondering how to change the name in the navbar from Forms to something else?

Edit the "nav.snog_forms_navTest" phrase.

NOTE: That phrase will be renamed "nav.snog_forms_nav" in the next release. The "Test" portion is a remnant from the Alpha testing phase and shouldn't be there.

And also can you add option to add a form reporter to the conversation, created by "Report by PC" option? Not user PC.

While that field is intended to be a short description, not anything lengthy, I'll change the length in the next release to something a little longer.

EDIT: This was missed in version 1.0.6, but it will be (already is) in version 1.0.7.
I don't understand what you're asking for here.

Back