[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Remember, to take a full backup before upgrading any major addon in case something unexpected goes wrong, you can restore to a good working point.

Yeah that’s a known issue, wit 2.2 it is a problem when saving non poll type forms. I’m looking into a solution for it.

hi, 2 feature request:
- add compatibility with minesync addon (as requireement to apply the form)
- sometimes post are marked as spam, is possible to avoid that?

For the spam issue, I think you would need to adjust your spam settings. This addon does not touch anything to do with spam as m as far as flagging the form submitted.

That would probably be me, but it’s not something that I would be looking into any time soon.

How can I get an older version ? Looks like I went from 2.0.33 to 2.0.35.

If you could PM me the 2.0.34 to test the poll feature it would be great.

Would there not be a way to allow Prefix's to be added to the form thread by the user creating the post?

ie I made a post saying I can play "Midfield" so I can add a Prefix for Midfield
someone else made one that plays "Defence" so they can add one that says Defence etc.

Just so I can allow filtering whilst keeping the forms structure

Bug report for version: 2.0.35

Even though a number of forms are ticked as being "active" and all users have permission to view and fill out the form, none of our forms appear in the form list:
https://hogwarts.nz/form/

This is odd because I see forms do appear in the form list on this site...

I would check under the forms “User criteria “ tab in the ACP. Something there might be stopping them from appearing in the list.

If he goes to report type, there you can set the report title.

You can't choose if the answer is short or not but you can choose the answer of any question (with the mentioned answer types).
If nothing else works, instead of choosing an answer to a question, you can type your custom title (which will be applied to all of them) or use the username of the member who submitted the form. Or you can do variations of course, like custom title + username or answer 1 + answer 2 and so on.

1609937354733.png

I want to correct myself, for answer types one can actually put regex. So he can limit the answers by using regex, like using a regex which allows only xy amount of characters. That way he can make sure to have short answers.

So, in the report title pick the answer of a question you want (or multiple questions) and adjust in the questions section for each question the regex.

I can't help with the regex, you have to test it yourself.

Back