Chappie

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Chappie

Tagline: I am consciousness. I am alive. I am Chappie.

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Neill Blomkamp

Cast: Sharlto Copley, Dev Patel, Ninja, Yolandi Visser, Jose Pablo Cantillo, Hugh Jackman, Sigourney Weaver, Brandon Auret, Johnny Selema, Anderson Cooper, Maurice Carpede, Jason Cope, Kevin Otto, Chris Shields, Bill Marchant, Robert Hobbs, Eugene Khumbanyiwa, Mark K. Xulu, Sherldon Marema, Shaheed Hajee, James Hendricks, Julian Brits, David Davadoss, Anneli Muller, Kendal Watt, Chan Marti, Vuyelwa Booi, Mike Blomkamp, Anthony Bishop, Paul Dobson, Max Poolman, Alistair Prodgers, Wandile Molebatsi, Arran Henn, Thami Ngubeni, James Bitonti, Andea Volschenk, Hein De Vries, Dan Hirst, Paul Hampshire, Graeme Duffy, Miranda Frigon, Edwin Gagiano, Janus Prinsloo, Sean O. Roberts

Release: 2015-03-04

Runtime: 120

Plot: Every child comes into the world full of promise, and none more so than Chappie: he is gifted, special, a prodigy. Like any child, Chappie will come under the influence of his surroundings—some good, some bad—and he will rely on his heart and soul to find his way in the world and become his own man. But there's one thing that makes Chappie different from any one else: he is a robot.

Where to watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I have seen this one advertised my side but am really thinking twice about even checking it out when it does come onto our SAT TV. The reason for this is that Yolandi Visser is acting in this and I can just see this being bad all round.

Anri du Toit, better known by her stage name Yolandi Visser, is a South African-born singer known as the lead singer of the rave group Die Antwoord. Wikipedia
Born: March 3, 1984 (age 31), Port Alfred, Eastern Cape
Full name: Anri Du Toit
Nationality: South African
Movies: Chappie
Music groups: Die Antwoord (Since 2007), MaxNormal.TV, The Constructus Corporation (2002 – 2003)
Children: Sixteen Jones

She is sort of famous this side as a very weird singer to say the least so I can just imagine what this would turn out like. One of her music tracks for your listening pleasure.