[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address

[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address 2.2.1 Patch Level 3

No permission to download
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
In the IP V6 range, I wouldn't anticipate any problems in the near future. There is no shortage of IP V6 addresses and they aren't prone to movement.

IP V4 is another story. IP V4 addresses are in constant flux, so the longer the database isn't updated the less accurate it will be. As an example, this IP address range 85.195.64.0/18 was delegated to Germany on February 4th of this year (that's 16384 addresses). I don't know where it was originally delegated to.

In December of 2018, the database size was 3.5mb. Today it's 4.1mb. That size increase includes additions to the IP V6 addresses and the IP V4 addresses being moved about.

There may be something in the pipeline for this to be updated. We are just waiting to ensure things function as they should while updating the DB.

Thanks for the update. Cannot figure out how to create a MaxMind account. LOL Don't see any link to create a new account. Just to log in.

It is better to uninstall the add-on and install is fresh?

Not sure which options are needed with the key.

2020-02-17_8-33-03.png

Yes or No ?

2020-02-17_8-34-28.png

key.png

Note that there is a delay between the time you get your key and the time it becomes active. Wait 1/2 hour or so before entering it in the add-on options.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Actually it's a breaking change. Such as the flags do not show in this thread anymore.

Because this forum is one of the ones selected in the list to not show. I Know it is not what it was supposed to do (now) but we will see what the feedback is.

How can i change the flags spritesheet with my own custom made?

ok, found the location in src\addons\Snog\Flags\_data\templates.xml

But can i modify this? Will this violate any TOS?

No, you can modify anything you like. But I might not be able to provide support depending on the amount of customization.

why I can't see other users ' flag icons ? I don't want it to be seen in the mobile version. I would appreciate if you help Ozzy47 ozzy47

Adsız.png

Back