[OzzModz] First Post Edit Time Limit

[OzzModz] First Post Edit Time Limit 2.0.2

No permission to download
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
EDIT: Hold on...

That option already exists:
timeout.png

Also, if the user has permission to change the thread prefix in the Prefix Actions add-on, they could just assign a different prefix that opens the thread (if there is one) and edit it anyway.

Also, as I said I don't anticipate editing the thread title being added to this add-on.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Ah, I must have missed that settings. Nice! And I don't have any thread prefix actions to re-open threads. Use to, but it was getting abused so no more.

Thanks!

Not sure if this is a bug or not. I am trying to allow the first post be editable for 60 mins and all other posts not editable at all (or at the very max just for 1 min) in a certain node.

I've tried just about every combination of permissions for the primary usergroup and the secondary usergroup at the node level. Just can't get it to work. Any ideas?

Maybe this will help....

2020-08-30_11-26-07.jpg

After much testing, with the FP edit time limit set to Unlimited, the user can no longer thread title after the xenforo edit post time limit expires.

It would be very helpful if they could edit both the FP message and thread title for the time set by this add-on.

Back