Fury

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Fury

Genre: Action, Drama, War

Director: David Ayer

Cast: Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, Michael Peña, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parrack, Brad William Henke, Kevin Vance, Xavier Samuel, Jason Isaacs, Anamaria Marinca, Alicia von Rittberg, Scott Eastwood, Eugenia Kuzmina, Jake Curran, Eric Kofi Abrefa, Adam Ganne, Marek Oravec, Zach Avery

Release: 2014-10-15

Runtime: 135

Plot: Last months of World War II in April 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, a battle-hardened U.S. Army sergeant in the 2nd Armored Division named Wardaddy commands a Sherman tank called "Fury" and its five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.

Where to watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Has anyone seen this one as it looks like one that should be on my must see list

This is a very good movie but very graphic and realistic showing just how brutal war is. It take a young recruit from from being green to a seasoned fighter.

I haven't seen this one yet. Brad Pitt isn't on my must see actor list.

He is not that high on my list either but I did enjoy this one. They said that Saving Private Ryan was one of the most realistic war movies made and I would say this one was about the same in that category.

Back