Game of Thrones

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 2 Votes

Genre: Drama, Fantasy

Director: D. B. Weiss, David Benioff

Cast: Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Iain Glen, Alfie Allen, Liam Cunningham, John Bradley, Conleth Hill, Aidan Gillen, Gwendoline Christie, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kristofer Hivju, Nathalie Emmanuel, Jacob Anderson, Jerome Flynn, Rory McCann

First aired:

Overview: Game of Thrones is an American fantasy drama television series created for HBO by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. It is an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin's series of fantasy novels, the first of which is titled A Game of Thrones.

The series, set on the fictional continents of Westeros and Essos at the end of a decade-long summer, interweaves several plot lines. The first follows the members of several noble houses in a civil war for the Iron Throne of the Seven Kingdoms; the second covers the rising threat of the impending winter and the mythical creatures of the North; the third chronicles the attempts of the exiled last scion of the realm's deposed dynasty to reclaim the throne. Through its morally ambiguous characters, the series explores the issues of social hierarchy, religion, loyalty, corruption, sexuality, civil war, crime, and punishment.

Where to watch

Trailer

I have just watched season 3 episode 9 (the wedding) and they sure are not worried about killing off the main stars :eek: Then I suppose it will turn around again as the young daughter will progress as being a main player.

p9936074_e_v8_ab.jpg

I can only imagine what is sill coming.

Just finished watching the last in the seasons that are available to us so now here waiting for season 7 in July, I just hope we don't have to wait that long before we see it on Showmax.

Tonight we start watching Vikings

Game of Thrones
Dragonstone
Season: 7
Episode: 1
Air date: 2017-07-16

Jon organizes the defense of the North. Cersei tries to even the odds. Daenerys comes home.

After watching up until the end of season 6 all at once I sure am looking forward to season 7 starting in two weeks time.
I have set my system to record the series as I might just wait for the season to be completed before I start watching it, well that is the plan anyway :D

This is one series where we subscribe to the HBO online service to watch the episodes as they are shown. Then we cancel after the season ends. ;)

Our SAT TV service runs this series so I just set my PVR and it records as they show them. I missed it when they first started showing it so I subscribed to Showmax so I could catch up on it as Netflix our side did not have it listed.

I must admit all the HBO productions I have seen on Netflix so far I have really enjoyed so it does seem they making some great stuff.

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe. :)

Winter came for house Frey. :D

I am still holding back and have not watched it as yet.

Well lucky I am stuck on Grimm now and that has over 100 episodes that need watching so maybe I will be able to hold out a while longer :D

Game of Thrones
Beyond the Wall
Season: 7
Episode: 6
Air date: 2017-08-20

Guest stars: Paul Kaye, Richard Dormer, Richard Rycroft, Joseph Mawle, Joe Dempsie
Jon and his team go beyond the wall to capture a wight. Daenerys has to make a tough decision.

We say goodbye to Viserion:
Well I am still holding out before I watch it.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Then I'll be kind of nice and just leave it at this...

Losing a child is the most painful experience a mother can endure.

Thanks as I would hate you to spoil it for me.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
If you've recorded all of the episodes, you may now watch them.

The season ended last night. ;)

Cool stuff I might start on this tonight and I heard that this was the final of the series as well.

No, it wasn't the series final. Just the season finale.

The series has one more season to go.

Back