[OzzModz] Game Thread Starter

[OzzModz] Game Thread Starter [Paid] 2.1.8

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Has something changed in XenForo 2.1.1 which has broken this, or do I have an add-on conflict somewhere?

TypeError: Argument 2 passed to XF\Service\Thread\Creator::__construct() must be an instance of XF\Entity\Forum, null given, called in /home/nerdface/public_html/src/XF/Container.php on line 274​
src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php:49​
Generated by: Andy
Mar 18, 2019 at 11:54 AM​

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Nothing changed in 2.1.1 that affects this add-on.

That game posted without a problem here and I am running 2.1.1.
https://snogssite.com/threads/dirt-rally-vr.2851/
I don't know what add-ons you have but I don't see any listed in the stack trace. But if you have any add-ons that do something when threads are created, you might want to try disabling them to see if they might be interfering.

EDIT: EWR Porta is listed in the stack trace. If you're automatically featuring game threads, or allowing game threads to be promoted to a featured thread that could be the problem. Game threads can not be featured on the Portal.

I think i've sorted it.. I recently merged my platform sub-forums into a single Video games forum.

Although the "All" box was selected, no individual platforms were. I went through and selected them all, and the game posted ok.

What happen, why is this plugin no longer available, I bought it earlier this year, and now I find it totally gone, without any news of why.

So if we encounter an error in future xenforo updates, will the new update come?

If it is a issue with the XF integration sure, but if it from the games DB end then no, no update will happen.

Ozzy47 Ozzy47
I'm getting an installation error:
What is the cause of the error? server or add-on?
How can I solve the problem if the error is caused by the server!.

on server (Plesk)
1576165556493.png
on local(Plesk and Cpanel)
1576165430775.png

1576165706050.png

Attachments

Thegamesdb website has opened but now it is giving this error.:)
Ozzy47 Ozzy47
1578499804515.png

Yes, it needs an update to the new system. I might have it uploaded this weekend, depending on the weather.

Reactions: MFA

When you make these changes, it can be installed right now

Code:

Yes, I am pretty sure that is what was done in the newest release that I still need to push out.

:p
If it doesn't as below picture's, it doesn't create a new thread.
1578542359641.png
If you edit the following, you can create a new thread.
Code:

FYI... the key for the add-on was not lost. The key has existed for a very long time and was in their backups. So any reference to TMP_TEST_KEY isn't needed.

The only changes needed so far as the API calls go would be adding the /v1/ prefix to the calls.

And TMP_TEST_KEY should not be used in a production environment anyway. Which the add-on is in a production environment.
Using it in a production environment would require a second update to remove it.

Any news on the update or do we need to update ourselves?

Back