[OzzModz] Game Thread Starter

[OzzModz] Game Thread Starter [Paid] 2.1.8

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hey Ozzy47 ozzy47 is there a reason it is double listing games?

Double Games.PNG

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Sounds good. Just wanted to let you know. Appreciate all the hard work!

Ok so upon further inspection it’s not working in all browsers. It is fine in Safari, but not in Chrome or Edge

8ACFC963-B95E-4959-9976-425E2416EA9F.jpg
This it the Safari

23822088-81F4-4A6E-9A91-0E882F285AA1.jpeg
This is Edge

C4FB26D4-F19E-41CA-BC09-B92A86AEF55C.jpeg
This is Chrome

Any ideas Ozzy47 ozzy47?

I haven’t a clue off the top of my head. What as bout on a unmodified default style with all other addons disabled?

Odd, nothing has changed in the templates in awhile. I’ll look when I have a chance.

To be fair this is on my iPad. I have yet to be able to check on my home computer browsers. Not sure if that matters.

Ok I think I figured it out. But I don't know how to fix it. It seems that registered users and unregistered can't see the games information. It's not a browser issue. I am able to see it because I am the admin. Is there a way to fix that permission so that both registered users and unregistered users can see the info?

I suppose go through the usergroup permissions for unregistered/guest rehistered. I don’t think it’s the addon blocking it.

Unregistered.PNG
This is a screenshot of my unregistered permissions.

Registered.PNG
This is a screenshot of my registered permissions

Neither usergroup can see the game info. Only I can, I'm guessing since I am admin. Is there another area for more permissions that I don't know about?

Yeah I just used a different browser not logged in and it's showing fine. WTF, I don't get why it's not working on my site.

Everything is set to inherit, but it still allows for a regular user to post a new game, just can't view the info within the thread.

Back