[OzzModz] Game Thread Starter

[OzzModz] Game Thread Starter [Paid] 2.1.8

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Ozzy47 ozzy47 i would like to use this addon. $30 per donation?

Does this work with 2.2.12?
I would love to buy this right now if it does!
But how do I buy it if I cant find it?

Hi Ozzy47 ozzy47

I am planning to purchase this add-on within few months but I am wondering if I can send you a request to change different api source as I am few concerned and design layout concerns with the current api source?

also do I needed to purchase this add-on before sending any custom developments request for this add-on?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
It will be better to make a new addon for another API.
This addon was not designed to support other sources and adding support for them would make difficult to keep compatibility with older versions. In addition, this addon requires significant refactoring.

Ok thank you anyway

I can no longer post new games.. Unfortunately the error does not generate a full stack trace.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
cURL error 7: Failed to connect to api.thegamesdb.net port 443 after 1008 ms: Couldn't connect to server (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)

Trying to post the same game here is working just fine.. Is it possible I've been IP banned? I'm otherwise confused.. We've not hit any API limit because the site is relatively unused at this point, and the counter in the Admin Panel shows 2996 queries remaining (even though this was reduced to 1500 queries per month?).

It should report "bad API key or hit rate-limit cap" error if the limit has been exceeded.

This is likely a network issue and may be on your service provider's end.
If you have a server with console access, try tracing the route to the host api.thegamesdb.net

Thank you, seemingly confirmed to be some kind of block and/or ban. Reported it to TGDB and despite not having a reply, it appears to be resolved for now.. :)

Back