Mad Max: Fury Road

1.00 star(s)
1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Mad Max: Fury Road

Tagline: What a Lovely Day.

Genre: Thriller, Action, Adventure

Director: George Miller

Cast: Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron, Nicholas Hoult, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Josh Helman, Nathan Jones, Zoë Kravitz, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Riley Keough, Abbey Lee, Courtney Eaton, John Howard, Richard Carter, Iota, Angus Sampson, Jennifer Hagan, Megan Gale, Melissa Jaffer, Melita Jurišić, Gillian Jones, Joy Smithers, Antoinette Kellerman, Christina Koch, Jon Iles, Quentin Kenihan, Coco Jack Gillies, Chris Patton, Stephen Dunlevy, Richard Norton, Vince Roxburgh, John Walton, Ben Smith-Petersen, Russ McCarroll, Judd Wild, Elizabeth Cunico, Greg Van Borssum, Rob Jones, Sebastian Dickins, Darren Mitchell, Crusoe Kurddal, Shyan Tonga, Cass Comerford, Albert Lee, Riley Paton, Ripley Voeten, Riley Paton, Maycn Van Borssum, Hunter Stratton Boland, Nathan Jenkins, Fletcher Gill, Whiley Toll, Ferdinand Hengombe, Gadaffi Davsab, Noddy Alfred, Jackson Hengombe, Christian Fane, Callum Gallagher, Abel Hofflin, Lee Perry, Hiroshi Kasuga

Release: 2015-05-13

Runtime: 120

Plot: An apocalyptic story set in the furthest reaches of our planet, in a stark desert landscape where humanity is broken, and most everyone is crazed fighting for the necessities of life. Within this world exist two rebels on the run who just might be able to restore order. There's Max, a man of action and a man of few words, who seeks peace of mind following the loss of his wife and child in the aftermath of the chaos. And Furiosa, a woman of action and a woman who believes her path to survival may be achieved if she can make it across the desert back to her childhood homeland.

Where to watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
This has got to be one of the most disappointing movies I've seen. It doesn't live up to the original mad max series of movies in any way, shape or form.

And it's filmed in the style of the original mad max movies. Which may seem good to some people, but technology today has advanced way past having to speed up chase scenes to the point that they are comical in nature.

The makers of this movie really dropped the ball. They could have had something great, but they have crap instead. But then again, maybe that's what they were aiming for?

I am always sceptical when they make these remakes like this and I noticed it showing my side on our SAT TV but thought as much

Back