[OzzModz] Music Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] Music Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hello, I need to publish an album without using an Audio BD link, is this possible?

I have searched for this but cannot find it anywhere.

Is there a possibility to add only tracks? Imagine you had this option, it would be great to add individual tracks.

I don't believe that is something I would be looking to add, or if is even possible.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Being able to publish an individual track at my discretion would be an excellent improvement.
For example, my main goal when buying this addon was to make forums for users to rate Albums and another forum to rate Individual Tracks. I work a specific genre where users would like to discuss and rate on a single track.

The addon is very well worked, I like all its tools, especially the one to rate the albums, it would be excellent to be able to make a weekly, monthly or annual top of the best albums and tracks, however, always depend on the data provided by a base Data limits some factors in the future (what if The AudioBD ceased to exist?), for this reason I would recommend the option of publishing content without always using The AudioBD.

I await your comments, excellent work.

I think I deserve at least one (no! I can't do it). Bad customer service, I don't even want to imagine what the support is like.

He already gave you his answer in his last post. To revisit it again in your second post most likely doesn't change the answer.

The add-on was designed to work with the Audio DB, it's function is clearly described in the add-on description and is functioning as intended.

Not sure what you expect, I answered you. Asking it again in a different way is pointless.

I've seen it stay great even when the customer gets hostile and says mean things that aren't true. We're here to help you. To provide gadgets toys and tools. To entertain special requests and new feature proposals. But not to reinvent the wheel.

I understand, and agree to use The AudioDB, it saves a lot of work.

I was just waiting for some response to my other suggestion.

I mean posting threads for individual tracks, but apparently the suggestions are not taken into account here, I've seen it in previous comments.

After that all the work is excellent, just remember if you make the customer happy you will achieve more sales.

Greetings.

Same way xenforo itself doesn't implement every esoteric suggestion that comes forth. And every other platform too. It's an adult world out here.

Would it be possible to see who gave which rating? Right now I'm only seeing the overall rating and it would be nice if there was a pop-up window showing all users and their ratings.

So I had a few days to play with the plug-ins and they all work beautifully, the process of retrieving information from the databases is seamless.

However, based on my forum user's feedback, there are some features that I would love to see:
— Ability to give half-star ratings (most rating websites do a scale of 1-10 or 1-5 with half decimals)
— A link / tab in the thread to show all ratings by users
— An option to require users to leave a review when rating something (also show their rating in the post)

I think adding these features would make the plug-in above and beyond, and essential for any forums who want to have a rating system. I understand though if it might be too custom of an ask, but if that is the case, please let me know if you are willing to work something out on adding those functionalities to my forum.

Just downloaded this, cause TV rocked and Movies are next.. but I am finding that when I add the audioddb link or id i get an error saying:

AudoDb Error 404: Not Found or AudidDb album ID not valid

I noticed there is no API for this (like there was for television) ... or at least I don't see a place to put the API. I am trying to add https://www.theaudiodb.com/album/2321543 as a test.. am I doing something wrong?

Just a side note, I've never had anything but the very best in support and service from Ozzy and Snog. I think that's an unfair comment to make when you're requesting a developer make a change to their add-on for you.

yea I even tried another one: https://www.theaudiodb.com/album/2125627 same 404 error.

For tv, movies and music - I utilize one forum with no subcategories... (mostly because I am not sure how that works exactly and this is more to just add a little pizazz to entertainment postings) --- but everything works fine except music.

Back