[OzzModz] Music Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] Music Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Darn them! They are interferein with my add-on awesomeness! :p

Well found out it’s a bit more than only that. I have to make an adjustment to the addon, they changed their API now and I have to pay for a new one.

Hopefully this weekend I can have it working again.

You know what I thought I needed to pay for an API and I paid for one myself. Do you want to use what I've paid for? I think I did the developer one...?

Well just let me know, cause I had proactively purchased one (not knowing I wouldn't need it) ..so if you want an API key to test with, without having to put out any money while testing/updating, let me know. You're welcome to use the one I purchased... once I figure out how to retrieve my password on their site :rolleyes:

AudioDB Error.PNG

Am I doing something wrong here? Updated the add-on, yet still getting an error. Says AudoDb instead of AudioDb, not sure if that matters.

It seems to be working here. Can you try the same album here and see if it works?

It worked here, that's weird.

Just went into ACP and hit Rebuild on the Add-On, still not working. Any ideas?

That was the issue. The License Key was different. Thank you!!!!

I’m not sure why the update didn’t take with the new key. :mad::mad::mad:

It’s annoying but at least it’s simple for you guys/gals to update. Sorry for the trouble.

Is this compatible with xF 2.2?

It should be, it has had no issues in limited testing. Only thing that needs to be done is to turn off the Poll thread type for the forums they are used in

is it the same story with the movie & tv thread addons?

Back