[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
In case it helps, I would like to add that I think developers ought to provide multiple optional levels of support for each paid add-on purchased.

Though I'm not talking about the usual [3 months], [6 months] & [12 months] time periods support options some developers offer during add-on purchases as optional extras for a fee up front.

These options are great in my opinion, however what I'm specifically suggesting is for additional options, such as - for example: [Bronze level support], [Silver level support] & [Gold level support].

(Pretty sure these could easily integrate with the usual time period support options too of course.)

In this example, let's say I was just now about to purchase [OzzMods] 'Badges' add-on for $30, and we might also see options available for purchasing basic support extras, eg:
•[3 months @$10]
•[6 months @$20]
•[12 months @$35] ✓

-After selecting one of these basic support periods, then an additional set of options would appear for optionally selecting an upgraded level of support during the selected time period, eg:
•[Bronze support @+$10]
•[Silver support @+$20]
•[Gold support @+$35] ✓

~In this example I've selected 12 months basic support @$35 + upgraded to gold level support @$35, so I'd pay an extra $70 for 12 months of gold level support, on top of $30 for the add-on, so in total $100 all up.

*Again, this is just a simple example of an idea I think might be helpful, and I wouldn't know if something like this has already been tried, though I haven't seen anyone else doing it so far.

Can't add an icon, the error persists.

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I didn't have this addon, I installed a new one without errors.

I love the badges add-on but I cant figure out how to change the position of the badges to go below the moods. Any ideas how I can move the position of the badges below the moods?

i1707962810271.png

I would check out the template modifications and change the message_macros one for this addon to a higher number.

If that don't work, I'll need a copy of the moods addon to test with.

It doesnt seem to let me edit the execution order to a higher number. Is that what you wanted me to edit?

1708093983418.png

Back