[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address

[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address 2.2.1 Patch Level 3

No permission to download
I am wondering, did this add-on stop working with the latest update to XenForo, 2.2.13? Not seeing flags after I upgraded......

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I have confirmed that the flags do not show when a page is loaded.

HOWEVER, when you mouse over a user's name/profile, then the flag appears below all of the users' names in the thread. Mousing over a thread contributor's name "activates" the display of the flags for the thread.

I have confirmed this is the case with both the "Default" XenForo skin, as well as the PixelExit "Flat Awesome" skin, so I do not believe it is skin-dependent. Probably some sort of minor display issue with XF 2.2.13.

Loaded thread - no flags displayed:
Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 11.10.24 AM.jpg

Loaded thread - display name moused over:
Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 11.10.39 AM.jpg

Loaded thread - flags displayed after mouseover:
Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 11.10.47 AM.jpg

Hi Snog Snog

Thank you for the amazing app - "[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address 2.2.0 Patch Level 4". My app was working fine but recently it broke and the flags are not showing anymore, not sure why . what areas I can check to troubleshoot, I removed and reinstalled couple times already still no luck. I am using Cloudflare, but even then it was working until I noticed flags missing. any thoughts, thank you
I generated MaxMind license again and saved to ACP in xenforo2 but not working still, permissions checked all enabled too.

I just updated this and the only user that can see flags seems to be the admin.

Back