[OzzModz] Floating Menu

[OzzModz] Floating Menu [Paid] 2.2.1 Patch Level 3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Can you fix the bug where the link doesn't apply to the icon? I have the icon working as well and it won't show in the button and it comes out as white.
When I click the floating rectangular label it works but the circle button doesn't.
1663839919777.png

You're right. I twokrs on default style but on my custom style it omits the "::before" styling. Any workaround to fix this? So basically, the font awesome icon isn't rendering.

1663903476818.png

Ozzy47 ozzy47 any insight on this? Keeping me from launching my site, really needed this to work.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
This does work. The custom style you have is interfering with it. It's not a problem or a bug with the add-on.

Suggest the developer of the custom style figure out how the style is interfering, likely it will interfere with other add-ons too.

Yea I thought you'd say that. Fair enough but would really appreciate any insight at least on how to go about troubleshooting this.

Thanks ozzy

Hi Painbaker,
So I just reverted back to the old style.

I was wondering if you can double check the page filters as no matter what I do, the page filters are broken and just ends up removing the button for all pages.

1701622127096.png

Ozzy47 ozzy47 Any chance we can get this fixed Ozzy?

Painbaker Painbaker Can you please see why the addon breaks the stock Xenforo function on XFRM snippets in threads?

1708070652539.png

class="message-expandLink js-expandLink"

That is so wierd, I swear it was bugging for me. When I re-enabled the addon it works now...

Will report back if I can find out what happened.

Back