[OzzModz] Force Rules Accept

[OzzModz] Force Rules Accept [Paid] 2.1.1

No permission to buy ($10.00)
I use a Wordpress/Xenforo bridge to sync user registrations. The bridge I use, XFtoWP, actually uses the WP registration system and that is transferred to Xenforo. I purchases and installed this force rules addon but it seems since the registration is done in WP this add-on is ignored. Is there a way to make the two add-ons play nice so that users still are forced to accept the terms and rules prior to posting?

Hi, I was hoping that with this addon I could simply hide the terms and conditions and check box so as to simplify the registration form..
  1. Hiding the "I agree with the terms and privacy policy" checkbox in form of the registration page or mark it checked
however it seems that it can only hide that if the forced rules pops up.

Is it possible to simply hide the "I agree with the terms and privacy policy" checkbox in form of the registration page without any forcing?

Many Thanks

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Thanks, it is late here in the UK, I am just about to get some sleep. I will check tomorrow, cheers

Thanks for addon. I noticed a 'bug'. By default, there are two items to read and their corresponding checkboxes (terms and privacy).

When I check "separate pages instead of tabs", I get the first item to read as an overlay. After checking the box and hitting accept, the 2nd item to read is shown as a separate page. I would prefer both overlays, or both pages for consistency; not one of each.

Also, I notice the changelog for the newest version mentions "added ability to create custom tabs". I can't figure out how to create custom tabs.

Back