[OzzModz] React As User

[OzzModz] React As User [Paid] 2.1.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I understand that this happens when ordinary users use reactions.

clanzone clanzone as i can see from the error stacktrace - this from the news feed/latest activity page.
There shouldn't be such errors from ordinary reactions If you don't have add-on with a similar flaw (integer value of reaction_id saved as string)

So what about alerts?

I don't know, but this error appears from time to time when this addon is activated.

Is it possible to insert the possibility of inserting multiple reactions from multiple users at once?

Is it possible extend also on UBS, AMS and Nobita's social group add-ons?

Painbaker Painbaker Ozzy47 ozzy47 It is possible to extend also this very useful add-on to Bob's Ultimate Blog System, Article Manager System. And Truong's social group post?

My suggestions
- Extend it to UBS, AMS and Nobita Social Group
- Insert automatic reactions, inserting in editcp of each user, which users should react to his content.

Added to TODO list
I will do it when I have free time

Can you describe in more detail how it should work?
Should reactions be issued immediately as the user creates content, or should simulate real activity with delays?

If you can and if you want, give me an estimate, so I can regulate myself.
Thank you.

Obviously with delay in seconds..

Yes, and it's a great add-on. In fact, I appreciated it and even bought it. In my humble opinion, however, especially to drain users from social networks - which for me is of great importance for the type of project I have - it is also essential to complete it, setting up a reward system that pushes users by seeing the reactions of other users, to produce other content. Let's not forget that most of the mechanisms that bind the user to a community depend on the vanity of being appreciated. Social media on these base much of their charm (unfortunately and fortunately)

Ok, I await hopefully

Back