[OzzModz] React As User

[OzzModz] React As User [Paid] 2.1.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Hi, is it possible insert multiple users reacting?

I just bought this addon and it won't install, I get this error.

How do I fix it?

XenForo 2.2.7

Attachments

I started getting this error after installing and using this addon.

TypeError: Template public:alert_post_reaction error: Cannot access offset of type string on string src/XF/Template/Templater.php:3769
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

I noticed that these errors appear when I click on the notification icon, When notifications arrive that the user has made a reaction.

Attachments

When will you fix this error?

The error appears when a notification comes from this addon, when you open a notification.

After the update, notifications stopped coming, that is, there is no icon with the number of notifications in the corner of the bell.

clanzone clanzone everything, or just from this add-on? Errors in the log?

Forgot to mention the update fixed bug when alerts received by the user who made fake reactions (not the author of the content who receives reactions)

There are no errors in the log.

TypeError: Macro public:reaction_item_post :: reaction_snippet() error: Cannot access offset of type string on string src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/XF/Template/Templater.php:81
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Is this from the news feed? I forgot that it stored the same reaction data.

Before I add the same rebuild job for news feed - please clarify Is the problem with notifications still observed?
No more notifications come at all? (including other add-ons and XF)

Can you send me the dump of "xf_user_alert" table? I will check if there broken data. (can at PM if there any personal data)

Back