[OzzModz] Reaction Control

[OzzModz] Reaction Control [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Where is this permission located? I do not see him.

Attachments

Where is this permission located?

This addon is incompatible with the latest version of XenForo 2.2.8, it hides the reaction button, please fix it.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Everything worked, but after updating to version 2.2.8 it stopped working, it does not work in resources, the reaction button disappears, but when you disable this addon, it appears.

When will you update this addon?

It works as expected for me with latest RM version and there are no breaking changes in this version.

This add-on adds 2 permission for resources:
- Bypass content date requirement to react (users will not be able to react to content that older than their registration date)
- Bypass reaction cancel requirements (prohibits taking back the reaction)

Make sure that adding a reaction is not limited by permissions or other add-ons.

Is there a possibility to prevent users from undo reaction, but allowing them to change it?

Hey guys, I could not download the add-on. It appears in my downloads, but upon clicking got an error page.

A great additional function to Reaction Control would be reaction permissions, so we can choose which reactions to limit by usergroups.

i installed this yesterday and the same thing happened to me the like button vanished for members. im running v2.2.13

I received this warning:

src/addons/TickTackk/DailyReactionLimit/XF/Entity/User.php Unexpected contents

Back