[OzzModz] Registration Invites

[OzzModz] Registration Invites [Paid] 2.0.3 Patch Level 2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
how does it work with verify email before registrations?

I have an issue though.. it doesnt show the invite field in registration

nvY5wNw.png

I dont use the paid keys and only care about free keys. The limits dont seem to work at all and all free keys have unlimited uses.
Also different screens show different limits. Real should be 3 uses, user UI shows unlimited, and admin UI shows 1.

Can you please check?

Attachments

Is there any way of setting this up so when a user pays to join, it puts there username in the payment details on paypal. So I can match a users account to their paypal account. I am having to match the date and time a user joined if their registration email address differs from their paypal address. TIA.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
The purchase is processed before the user chooses a name.
At this point we only know the email address entered on key purchase form where the user will receive notification (not the one the user uses in paypal) .

Would it work for you if we add an email entered there in payment details?
You will be able to search user for by this email in the ACP invite key usage log.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I'd be willing to pay for something that somehow makes it easy for me to find which PayPal address belongs to each member.
Sometimes I need to refund membership payments and it's taking me such a long time to track each payment down when a member uses a different email address on the forum to the one used in their PayPal account. My forum has over 160k members and we get a lot of registrations at times. So anything that makes that easier would be great.

The addon does not work, the payment is successful, but the invite does not arrive in the mail and is also not visible on the forum, the page is updated endlessly.

Attachments

Back