[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator

[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Installed. But ... Mate where is the spaminator log can be found? Gone naked and in 12 hours got 2 spam users and two stinking messages from them.

You have to give your usergroup permissions to view the logs. Then you can view them at https://your site.com/spaminatorlog/

Note this does not stop human spammers.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Here's what I do to stop human spammers.

In setup>options>Spam Management scroll down to where you see "Maximum messages to check for spam" and make it '1'

Look down at "Spam Phrases" and insert this regex:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

And tick the "Manually approve" option. Then click "save" at the bottom of the page.

So that any first posts that contain links will go to approval queue. And since post count only counts published posts, the spammer can post any number of spam links and none of them will show except to you and your moderators.

You can get rid of the annoying notice that your post is awaiting approval by inserting this code in your extra.less template:

CSS:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code
And click "Save."

So that legitimate new users aren't annoyed waiting for their post to be approved, and the spammer thinks he accomplished his task, and leaves.

Should I turn off Google rchaptcha?

Should I turn off registry validation mail?

spamyönetimi1.png

spamyönetimi2.png

spamyönetimi3.png

and google rcapthca open

You can always turn that stuff back on. There's no harm done by trying without them. I don't use them at all. Whatever works best for you. Experiment!

I ran into the hcaptcha garbage and just left.

Whole point of the spaminator is so potential new members aren't forced to jump through such hoops. Lots of people won't. I certianly won't and don't.

Back