[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator

[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
You only need the login spaminator if you have many bots already registered.

This one stops new bots from registering. The other one stops old ones from logging in.

Sorry, I have no intention of doing that. They are separate addons that do different things.

It is your decision.

There is a third complement that I had not paid attention to until now:

https://snogssite.com/resources/ozzmodz-contact-us-spaminator.89/
They are three add-ons that complement each other in the fight against spam bots:

1. Registration Spaminator (prevent bot registration)
  2. Login Spaminator (prevent boots that have managed to register from logging in)
  3. Contact Us Spaminator (prevent bots from flooding the contact email inbox)
They are the three fronts where the spam bots attacked with sophisticated software systems to avoid classic obstacles such as captchas. In my old domain, active for many years, I had many attempts by these ad robots to flood the advertising forum (until I decided to terminate the project for other reasons). In my new domain I do not have those persistent spambots, and it surprises me, but it has been active for a short time, they will not be long in coming, and I am looking forward to testing the effectiveness of these three add-ons (in the same order that I indicate).

I think the key is in those hidden fields that the bots go unnoticed (for now).

What's your definition of "doesn't work?" We've never had it fail, never seen it fail or ever even heard of it failing.
burntbots.jpg

You can check the 5-star ratings and reviews it has at xenforo.

Kind of off topic. Is there any discount or vouchers available for Christmas time ?

So which one is better . I don’t know the difference. Does both do same thing. ?

Both have thorough descriptions and explanations. It's up to the customer to decide which is better for his/her site.

Xon's great. He'll take good care of you.

Back