[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator

[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Our add-on stops AUTOMATED REGISTRATION and ONLY automated registration. It does NOTHING to prevent or interfere with HUMAN registration.

Hello! Just wanted to say thanks very much for the great addon, it hasn't even been installed 24 hours yet and it's already prevented nearly 100 automated registrations. I was getting heartily sick of spam registrations which is increasing year on year (my forum has been up and running four years now). Brilliant!

SpaminatorLog_20210222.jpg

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
And I bet you have tried everything under the sun to fight the bastards. Welcome to the winning side of the fight!

WARNING: Checking the burnt bot log can be addictive! Use with caution!

Burnt Bot Log sent to me by a customer a couple of days ago. Installed around Christmastime. Catching every single one at a big busy board.

burntbotslog.jpg

He's catching 914 of the buggers a day, average.

Same customer, the Login Spaminator Log:

loginlog.jpg

He's catching 1,458 per day on average, bots attempting to log into his site. And this is typical, we find that the login spaminator catches more bots then the register spaminator.

IS there an easy way of moving the link to the Moderator dropdown instead of the Forums tab, not a problem if there isn't

You can add the link to the moderator drop-down yourself, then just disable the one in the forums tab, in your nav settings. There's no need to edit this plugin in any way, to accomplish what you're looking for.

In the PAGE_CONTAINER template, on line 105 right under:
<!--[XF:mod_tools_menu:bottom]-->
Add:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code
To wind up looking something like this:

modnavlist.jpg

Keep in mind you will need to edit the PAGE_CONTAINER template as described, for each style you are using.

In the first 24 hours following installation, Registration Spaminator blocked more than 170 spam attempts. Pretty impressive. The result is that I don't have spammers continually in the Moderation queue. In fact there have been none.

Meanwhile, the Contact Us Spaminator blocked 6 incoming spam messages during that same time.

Please be sure to give us a killer review and a 5 star rating at the thread for this at the xf site! Glad to hear it's made your life better.

Back