[OzzModz] User Fake Activity

[OzzModz] User Fake Activity [Paid] 2.0.3 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($10.00)
R RubberJesus
You probably configured too much activity for the server to handle. Unfortunately I don't see any way to avoid this except for a single test run.
If the forum does not work through the browser, it is better to use CLI to disable/uninstall the add-ons.

I added test run button with elapsed time display and a command to quickly disable triggers:
php cmd.php xf-rebuild:ozzmodz-ufa-trigger-disable

Sending you a new build in the PM.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

So the server sees this activity as concurrent connections? I used 10 guests and 1 user but had the trigger time at 3 minutes so I guess the guests stacked on top of each other every 3 minutes?

so: Fewer fake users, fewer guests, trigger times further and further apart probably outside the forum's set "user status timeout" will solve this concurrent connection bottle neck.

This addon only performs database queries.

To find out the exact cause of the timeout, you need to look at the webserver logs - PHP error log and log of slow SQL queries (if enabled).

Also would be helpful to see xf_session_activity table dump. (send via PM)

Yep, the users online statistics are stacked on top depending on the "Online status timeout" option.

Getting this error. Screenshot 2022-10-02 at 12-55-16 Server error log We PLAY PRO - Admin control panel.png
Please, any help? Thank you.

did this ever get looked into working with the most online recently addon mentioned above ?

I have three page view triggers. Two are for one user type and one is for a user group type. When I unselect Randomize and Save it is always enabled when opening up the trigger again.

XF 2.2.15 FA 2.0.3

Hello everyone
I have a problem with this addon
1. I have reactions on the comments and not on the subject itself

1710307533590.png

What time is this set to?

Current time as of this post EST: Wednesday, 3/13 @ 0125 (AM)
Server time (Plesk):

1710307004847.png

PHP.ini:

1710307071326.png

phpinfo() from XF admin:

1710307444930.png

For good measure, the administrator user account is also set to Eastern.

However, it still wants to use UTC.

Yeah, XF forces UTC timezone to standardize environment and the cron jobs are executed according to this time

Reactions: frm
Is there a cron entry that's supposed to be in tools>cron entries? These do not run unless I click the Play button.

1710508522685.png

This add-on uses a custom job runner, which is executed if there are triggers enabled and waiting to run

Works fine for me
Make sure that the startup criteria are met

PS: manual start will not update the next start time

Back