[OzzModz] User Fake Activity

[OzzModz] User Fake Activity [Paid] 2.0.3 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Well, ive tried everything i know and every time this add-on triggers it stops and posts a server error...

Screenshot_20220714-143451.jpg

If i cant get any assistance I'm deleting this add-on and requesting a refund...Its not working, I'm just wasting time with it...

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
It's only been 1 hour and 27 minutes since your first question...

Yeah true, apologies for the impatience...Its been a stressful week for me, unrelated to this...

Reactions: CJ1
I believe this add-on would benefit from more clear instruction in an update. Min & Max Online Frame, Max Fake Users, and Max Fake Guests are very confusing. The instructions make sense if you already know how it works but as someone who is coming to the add-on with no understanding, it's a lot going on. For instance, min and max online frame could be explained as:

• Activation Threshold
    • Fake User Activity will not be generated if the total amount of users online (real and fake) is less than the minimum value or greater than the maximum value designated.

Here's my debug code:

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Fake users are being generated but not showing on online widget. No visitors being generated.

The above addon is not working with xenforo 2.2.10 patch 1.
I asked for support and the developer not at all responding. Can i have the refund back?

Painbaker Painbaker

Can't access site when this add on is active. Makes my site go into a "no connection" type loop. Have to uninstall to make site return to normal. Have you ever tried uninstalling an add on for 20 minutes because the add on is making connection errors? Well I have and it sucks.

See the only error code my site has below:

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Did you try "$config['enableListeners'] = false;" to disable addons in src/config.php?

Back