[OzzModz] User Reputation

[OzzModz] User Reputation [Paid] 2.1.0 Patch Level 2

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Show Demo )

Hello

We are trying to import via the DB our existing reputation system from VB. We have imported the feedback however the ratings are not being displayed. Can you please advise where in the DB table that we can modify the rating ( the star ) on users profile ?

Thank you.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Ratings are cached in xf_user columns: pb_ur_score pb_ur_count_total pb_ur_count_positive pb_ur_count_negative

Downloaded today and mostly works well but the "New Rate Cooldown (In Hours)" doesn't seem to work correctly.

I set it to 5 but can still do new rates within minutes

The Articles do not display what is in the screenshot, only in the forum topics.

Attachments

Hi @
Ozzy47
Ozzy47 Painbaker Painbaker I recently purchased the Reputation Score Add-on and I need help to change/remove some features on the add-on.

When we click on the Reputation Icon, I want the overlay widget to display this "User-1 has received a total of 10 reputation scores" instead of it being listed out like the attachment below:

Basically, I want to keep the users' identities anonymous. The total score number should be the only one displayed. Which template can I edit to achieve this?

Attachments

Back