[OzzModz] XFRM: Purchasable Resources

[OzzModz] XFRM: Purchasable Resources [Paid] 2.0.1 Patch Level 2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
I want "Premium resources" to be downloaded either "resource based" or "uppgrade account".

I've looked through everything and I think your add-on doesn't have the features I mentioned.

Each resource can be purchased separately, but members who have upgraded their account cannot download all of these resources.

Or they can purchase the resource but then cannot download the resource as they are not a member with the account upgrade.

Unfortunately, it is not suitable for me to be like this, I want to request a fee payment, is it possible?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Yeah, it's a bit hardcoded in xfrm
I'll think what can be done with this

You need to properly set up the permissions and categorize resources.

Users should not be able to download resources (even purchased ones) if they don't have the basic "Download Resources" permission.

For downloading resources without the need for a purchase, there is a special permission:

1676841907812.png

I'm so sorry but I don't want to make too many categories.
if users have done "account upgrade" they can download all resources.
But some users only want to download 1 resource, so they prefer to just buy rather than upgrade the account.

I asked you this and you said "yes".
But unfortunately the plugin doesn't do that.
It just performs the "buying" function but cannot download the purchased file. Isn't that very strange?

If you do something to fix this, I'll wait. Because I need this.
But if you say "we can't do this", I demand a refund.

My website is based on selling memberships, not resources. only some of my members say "we signed up to buy 1 single file, please sell that file to us, don't bother us".
So I can't move that resource to a different category, because all my users who upgrade their accounts have to download that resource.
so "normal users" should be able to purchase and download resources from a category. But "VIP Users" should click and download those resources.
And it should only be in 1 category.

If this is done as I say, it's okay for me to wait, bro. Because I need this.

I have got an idea.
if the "registered user" has purchased a file, not from the site; Is it possible to download from a link that will go to the e-mail address?
That link X will be valid for a while and then it will be deleted ..
or the link will be downloadable only once. it will no longer be valid even if clicked another time etc..

I will add it as soon as possible

This won't work since we can't hide the download source. The link will be a simple redirect.

I will wait for your good news. I wish you good work.
It's pretty late in our country, I think I need to go to bed now :)

Has there been any development on the subject? thanks.

I updated the new version.
But, I still can't download the resource I bought.

Because the global permission for the "registered user" group is set to "cannot download resources".
The user can purchase the resource but still cannot download it after purchasing it.

As I understand it, you cannot exceed this permission.
I think what I want will not come true.
Could you please make a refund?

yes, even if I enable it, I cannot download the resource I purchased.
because the permission for the category I bought is marked "no" for the "registered users" group I'm in.

It ignores this permission check when option enabled and it works for me.
Do you have any other add-ons that extend XFRM? List them please.

Yes, there is (XenVN all in one add-on) but there are no download restrictions on general permissions there. (Daily 10 download general permission for registered user)

Resource download has option "no" in category "registered user" permission for VIP Resources category.

When I give this permission "yes" they can download resources that are not purchasable. Problem is none.
But they can't download purchasable resources.

For me the other add-on is "indispensable". Because XenForo has no daily resource download limit so I have to use it.

I think, unfortunately I can't use your plugin :(

If you help me with a refund or delete the license of this product, Or I would be very happy if you defined another product licence.

This could be an add-on conflict due to a higher priority execution for class extension or a template modification conflict.

I'll send you a PM with the details I need.

Back