[OzzModz] XFRM: Purchasable Resources

[OzzModz] XFRM: Purchasable Resources [Paid] 2.0.1 Patch Level 2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
I have a question.
If the file is added as "Purchasable upload", then all users who are allowed to download files from Sources can't download that file?

I request an answer?
I want to buy the add-on so your answer is very important.
Thanks & Regards,

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Which sources?
For internal uploads (attachments), download files without purchasing or manually adding to the list of buyers can only users with "[OzzModz] XFRM: Purchasable Resources: Download without purchase" permission or resource team members.

For external purchasable urls, the addon has no way to control access to this link. If it leaks, anyone will be able to download it without restrictions (unless you add them using the API)

I have only 1 category in the resources area.
All the files in the content added to this area, for example, just "VIP Members" group can download.
I want the "VIP members" group to download files, and but even if a member is not a "VIP Member", I want them to be able to buy it.
Does this add-on do what I want?

Yes, you can give "[OzzModz] XFRM: Purchasable Resources: Can purchase" permission to other groups, and "[OzzModz] XFRM: Purchasable Resources: Download without purchase" to "VIP Members"

Thank you for your comments. There is a Paypal problem in our country, I am looking for a method to solve it.

Hello, when a user uploads a resource to be purchased, does the user enter their paypal email/stripe id so they can receive payment from customer?

No, users cannot receive payments. Forum admin only.
Payments are made through standard payment profiles (so for paypal payment provider - to the email specified in the payment profile settings in ACP)

I would recommendations [XFA] RM Marketplace add-ons it’s let’s users make money

Hello,

I want to make some of the resources I've already added "purchasable". I couldn't find how to do this. I request your help.

Use "change resource type" tool

1676817478497.png

But first make sure that purchasable type is available in category "Allowed resource types"

This option is not showing up for me. What permission do you think I missed? :(

Hello,

1676831559627.png

The allowed options in my resource category are as above. The Change resource type option does not appear in the list because one of XFRM's own options is checked. So even though your plugin is ticked. The Change resource type option does not appear in the list. In order for this option to appear, I have to tick any other option, although I don't necessarily use it at all.

Hello again,

Since I just got the add-on and am trying to learn how to use it, I guess I'm going to tire you out with some questions these days.

I have two resource categories.
Users can download files in a category without upgrading their membership account.
But in other category, they need to do account upgrade to download files.
Some users make requests such as "I just want to download a file, don't bother me about it. Write down the price and I'll buy it". That's why I bought your add-on.
I defined "registered users" options from group permissions.
the user buys the file without any problems. However, when he wants to download the file, he cannot download the file because the permission in the category is defined as "... cannot download".

The user says "I bought the file but I can't download it". How will I overcome this problem?

I urgently request your support.

Thanks,

1676837388025-png.9970

As you can see above, I bought the file...

1676837388025-png.9970

I want to go back to the resource's overview tab and click the Download button. But the button is passive...

2.jpg

As you can see above, I bought the file...

1.jpg

I want to go back to the resource's overview tab and click the Download button. But the button is passive...

Back