Pandorum

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Pandorum

Tagline: Don't fear the end of the world. Fear what happens next.

Genre: Action, Horror, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Christian Alvart

Cast: Ben Foster, Dennis Quaid, Cam Gigandet, Antje Traue, Cung Le, Eddie Rouse, Norman Reedus, André Hennicke, Friederike Kempter, Niels-Bruno Schmidt, Asia Luna Mohmand, Delphine Chuillot, Wotan Wilke Möhring, Julian Rappe, Domenico D'Ambrosio, Jon Foster, Jeff Burrell, Neelesha BaVora, Yangzom Brauen, Marco Albrecht, Dawid Szatarski, Nico Marquardt, Don Jeanes, David P. Johnson

Release: 2009-09-08

Runtime: 108

Plot: Two crew members wake up on an abandoned spacecraft with no idea who they are, how long they've been asleep, or what their mission is. The two soon discover they're actually not alone - and the reality of their situation is more horrifying than they could have imagined.

Where to watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
This was a sleeper but it was a really well made movie and a must see if you like psychological thrillers set in space.

Ahh, I see you separated the thread starters comments. Much nicer and easier to define it from the movie info.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Yes, it's an option that can be enabled. I don't like it, but some people do. :)

You should also note that redirect threads were posted in every genre for this movie that are allowed here. :D

That is also an option that can be turned on.

Opps, there's one one feature I didn't enable. That's to use the default XF rating stars.

It's enabled now.

This is neat I also like that idea

Interesting movie but as per normal a lot of the filming was done in dark situations so at times it was hard to follow.

However still possibly worth watching.

I've seen you comment about dark situations a few times now.

If you're having problems watching movies that are dark, you might want to look into properly calibrating your TV or Monitor. Dark scenes should be able to be viewed without problems.

It may sound goofy (pun intended) but this one is pretty good for beginners..
http://www.amazon.com/Disney-WOW-World-Wonder-Blu-ray/dp/B0045ASBLG

It might also be that I was viewing it on my test PC as a download on our catchup service from our SAT TV. I think the file size was around 700MB so definition would also be lost.

Back