PayPal Balance/Donations for XenForo [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This add-on does not add a method of donating to the site (ie: free form donations), and it was never intended to do that. It's main feature is to interface with the built in XenForo user upgrade system and to track your PayPal balance.

This happens when I refund a donation in the admin console.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
That error was fixed with a patch a long time ago. If you aren't running patch 1 of the add-on, download and install the most current patch.

If it's still happening after that, I need the error stack trace from the admin error log.

I'm not sure, I downloaded it on 10th of January 2018, so I don't know if it was the patch 1 or not. Any ways to tell?

Look in Add-ons in the admin area. It will say "PayPal Balance/Donation system 2.0.0.1"

Thanks, it says 2.0.0 on my side, so I need to redownload the add-on, right?

EDIT: Done. Any changelogs other than that fix between v2.0.0 and v2.0.0.1?

There was that and I believe an adjustment was added so the cron task runs at actual midnight for the selected time zone in the add-on options.

If your user timezone is the same as the one in the add-on options you can check that by going to the cron task list and seeing if the next run is shown as 12:00 AM tomorrow. If it's not shown as 12:00 AM (and your user timezone is the same as the one selected in the add-on options), go to the add-on options, change the time zone, save it, change the time zone back to it's original setting and save it. That should correct the cron run time.

Any ways to make the Donors widget to display only current month donors? Maybe having an archive for each month, but somewhere else.

Sorry, no there isn't. The donor list is strictly a list of active user upgrades.

I have to deal with at least 20 donors each month, wouldn't this cause a huge list to be displayed in the widget?

It could. It depends on how many of those upgrades are active during the month.

They are all yearly and some of them are lifetime on my forum.

At this point in time, if you have that many people with active upgrades I would suggest not using the donators widget.

Hi Snog Snog,

For some reason the image for the donate button fails to load:

eb437c44491b546744ae273c49ffead3.png

The images for the actual bar load fine, I was even able to modify the color. The permissions are 644 and the ownership is correct but for some reason it doesn't load.

If I copy the image location and paste it into the browser it comes back with a XF error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found.

So I'm assuming it's something wrong on my end, I just can't seem to think of what the issue would be...

Sorry there is, I just didn't want to post my forum link publicly, but that's okay.

<removed>

No problem. I removed it after I saw it.

Could you double check that the image in in your styles/snogdonations folder? The URL for the image is correct so it looks like the image is missing.

There should be 4 images in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back