[OzzModz] Personal Notepad

[OzzModz] Personal Notepad [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($5.99)
I have installed and given user permissions, but the option does not appear in the account page.

That's not practical as it would destroy a lot of the functionality of the site for thousands of users.

Running up a test server, you seem to be clashing with this addon, which puts a nav option in the same place Personal Notepad is putting a nav option:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/editor-bb-code-manager.5657/
I've found that the notepad is operational, but the two add-ons are somehow clashing over whose nav option displays.

Editor & BB Code Manager disabled:

personal-notepad.png

Editor & BB Code Manager enabled:

editor-templates.png

Is it possible to have a link to Personal Notepad within the drop down menu when a user clicks on their profile, ie...

1565935478474.png

Reactions: BIG
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

I am unable to replicate this. Did you happen to try with all other addons disabled other than this and the editor manager?

I have a potential fix to solve conflicts with other addons that add links in the same spot. I have to wait for my host to fix a issue with the control panel before I can get a fix. So in 1.0.1 both of these will be fixed.

Yes. All other addons are switched off, and I am viewing through the default style.

I have a potential fix, I just need to find the time to update the addon. For the next three weeks I am quite busy at work. I'll try to update the addon as soon as I can, hopefully on the weekend.

Reactions: BIG
Can you add event notification?

How it should work, for example when "Bookmarks" is selected:
1604174617922.png

How "Personal notepad" appears when selected:
1604174674070.png

Back