Police 1013

1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 2 Votes
Police 1013
Police 1013 is an open World Police Simulator set in a fully optimized City and Country landscape known as Metro City. This is a unique environment that leaves nothing to chance in play-ability opportunities.

Both 1st person and 3rd person camera options are available which gives your officer a full range of motion to see everything happening around them. Devices such as the TRACKIR and OCULUS RIFT will eventually be supported which literally puts your head on a full swivel to allow your hands to concentrate on the game play and your head movements to worry about the direction you’re facing.

It’s a simulator like no other ever attempted. When you first step into your patrol vehicle, every button is at your fingertips. If you want your siren to be sounded you virtually look at the button on your cars dashboard and press it with your mouse. There are also hotkeys associated with each button press as well to make it easier during the more stressful moments you play. We wanted players to really FEEL like they were in a vehicle like a flight simulator but on ground.

The game is being delivered firstly on Steam for the Alpha, Beta and Full release. Depending on all things moving forward the way we hope and once we have successfully launched to PC we will then concentrate on a possible console release such as the PS4 and Xbox one using one of the most beautiful gaming engines of all time, UNREAL 4.

What’s really special is that because of the games open world map, you can spend as much time as you like exploring the country and city areas at your leisure. Player choice is the key. Drive, jump, run, swim and fly through the map like you would in real life.
Players: 4+
Co-op: Yes
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fighting, Life Simulation, MMO, Role-Playing, Sandbox, Shooter, Stealth, Strategy
Released:
Publisher: N/A

Trailer

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Neal

Validated XF Owner
XF2 Movies Owner
XF2 TV Owner
XF2 Games Owner
Looks quite interesting...

I am looking for a new game and this one looked interesting but the trailer video did not really show much. So I did a search and found this video.

I think my biggest problem these days in finding a game is that I have played Battlefield 4 and the graphics and actions are so realistic that other games seem to look like cartoon characters, for this reason I am sort of just been stuck on BF4.

Back