[OzzModz] Private Threads for XenForo

[OzzModz] Private Threads for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.6

No permission to buy ($25.00)
I recently upgraded from Private Threads 2.0.1 to 2.0.3 (on XF2.0.4) and no longer
see the "Make Thread Private" option when creating a thread.

My upgrade procedure:

1 - Disable PT 201
2 - Upload PT 203 addon per normal ftp procedure.
3 - Re-enable PT

While reenabling PT seems fine, the version still shows to be 2.0.1.1 after re-enabling.
And there is no "Make Thread Private" option when creating a thread.

post-upgrade to PT 203, the private threads are put into moderation queue upon disabling the
plugin. They are also taken out of the moderation queue upon re-enabling.

Can you spot a mistake in something I did?

Thank you

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Check the User Group Permssion 'Create private thread' however you had it set up originally for the Node and/or the User Group itself.

BUT if the version still shows 2.0.1.1 then the add-on never updated. After uploading you should see that the add-on can be upgraded and click the "Upgrade" button.

If you don't see the upgrade button on the Admin->Add-ons page, then you didn't upload the files to the correct location.

I made both of the mistakes you described (User Group Perms on 'Create private thread' AND bad upload). They've been corrected and
everything is working great.

Thank you for the support!

Hi Snog Snog
I disabled the XF1 version and it placed all my private threads in moderation. Just upgraded to the XF2 version and logged in as a test user and all the threads are visable. Can also click into each thread and see all the discussion.

Also showing these server errors:
pthreads.png

Nope, unticked the box in XF to disable it.

I hope this is on a test site and not a live site. I would suggest restoring your database from a backup.

The error you're getting is saying users that are authorized to view the thread don't exist. Which in all reality, that shouldn't happen so I'm not sure why the users aren't being found.

If you could post the full stack trace of one of the errors, that might be helpful.

Yeah, all on a test site. (Phew!)
Will restore everything and give it another go.

Also if you can, don't disable the XF1 version. Leave it enabled.

And check that all users in private threads actually exist.

My back up is from XF1 - So i'm just re-installing that, then upgrading it to XF2.
I'll leave the XF1 version enabled before I upgrade to XF2.1

In regards to users - They should all exist. The only ones I delete are the spammers, and they don't usually make it to this part of the site. Got 92k posts in private threads 1, so would be difficult to go through and check.

223 threads.
As you can see, this addon has been a huge hit with the members!
51.png

Hmm... before you upgrade the add-on again, let me send you something by PC to see if it helps.

I THINK maybe some threads were converted and hidden, but not all. What I send might confirm that in the end.

No worries. Still waiting for all the files to delete before reuploading the back up ones.

Just noticed on my live site there were a few threads that had been soft deleted. One that stood out was this one
52.png

That will answer the question about someone using the addon that is no longer a member. Looks like a spammer that was deleted.

Got to say support by Snog Snog has been superb. All issues resolved very quickly. Thank you :)

I forgot to let everyone know that the errors were coming from the non-existent users as mentioned. The upgrade routine has been patched in the current version to account for that possibility and is on the download server.

Is there anyway of deleting polls from private threads?

Back