[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Nobody has reported any problems with the raffle times.

Could you be more specific about what's happening?

Last night, I copied one raffle to create another. Adjusted the date and time. The raffle isn't supposed to start until tomorrow, but is currently showing as active and accepting entries. (I'm not live yet.)
If I go to edit the time, I'll make it 12:00PM. Go back later to make changes, and the times might day 10:00.
Right now, I had set the date as starting March 14 and fill in a time. Go back to it after saving and the time is empty.
20180313_074954.png
(If it's just me,) it's something I can live with, it's just an annoyance. I love this script, otherwise.
I haven't run enough tests to see if it's due to copying another raffle. I'll try to play around more today.

Thanks for the quick update! I don't have time to try everything right now, but the future raffle is no longer showing as active (which is correct). So, it's already helping. I'll try to update this after I test more later on. Thank you.

Thanks!

I'm not going to do a full blown release update for that.

Just download the add-on again and upload the files to your server. There's no need to do anything else.

I am still testing...
I created a raffle to start tomorrow. I have a thread that gets created to announce it the raffle. The thread gets created immediately, even though the raffle hasn't started. Is the way to have the thread get created when the raffle starts and not when it's created? If not, that's ok. It's not a big deal.

Yes you can.

Any money system that has a column in the user database table can be used.

Hi guys, can I request some help to set the Raffle list like you have in here Snog Snog.

Thank you.

Could you be more specific please?

There's nothing special about how it's set up, so I don't know what you mean.

I want o add a Widgets like you have in here:
Screenshot_4.png
I want to add that under Members online on my forum.

Thank you.

Admin->Appearance->Widgets.

Click 'Add widget' and select 'Raffle list'.

Everything else should be self explanatory, there's nothing special about it. That's how all widgets get added to XenForo.

Reactions: eL_
I just looked at your raffle and you might want to check the criteria you have set for that raffle.

It's showing this to unregistered users...
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Which tells me at some point you allowed unregistered users to enter that raffle.

EDIT: I've uploaded a patch to the download server that will help in removing unregistered user entries. Download the add-on again and upgrade the add-on to the patched version.

Then in the admin area, view entries for the raffle and delete any entries without a user name.

Also be sure remove any criteria that would allow an unregistered user to enter the raffle from the raffle 'Users allowed' tab for the raffle. ('User is a guest' and/or the 'Unregistered/Unconfirmed' user group)

You really shouldn't allow unregistered users to enter a raffle. It can produce errors when the raffle is drawn because there's no way to notify an unregistered user that they've won. In a future release I'll remove the ability to allow unregistered users to enter a raffle.

Snog Snog hard to find the download link for it... please can you help?

Back