[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Click on your user name in the upper right corner of this site and click on 'Download my add-ons'. You'll always get the current version/patch when you do that.

My guests can view raffle... Is set just that for them

That's fine. That doesn't set who can enter a raffle, just who can 'view' them.

Edit the raffle itself and set the criteria for users that can actually enter the raffle on the 'Users allowed' tab.

criteria.png

Off... done. Thank you Snog Snog. Can you check again please and see how it is now?

What don't you understand? It's an add-on that allows you to run raffles/giveaways on your site. If you don't understand what those are, then perhaps this add-on isn't for you. ;)

I've just purchased this add-on... and I cannot find a way to allow my staff to create a raffle without using the ACP. Can the mods and super mods create a raffle from the front-end of the site? They don't have access to the ACP and I want to keep it like that.

Should I uninstall Raffles before I upgrade to XF 2.0 and just do a fresh install of Raffles? Nothing from 1.x can be imported over correct or is needed to install Raffles on 2.0? Or should I upgrade Raffles in XF 2?

I notice some XF messages before my last test upgrade said is best to do that so you don't leave any orphan data behind.

You don't need to uninstall the XF1 version, but all of your raffles should be completed and there should be no active raffles.

Nice! I thought to myself it would be nice to have a message there too.

Does the current snog_raffles_widget template have center tags in it?

Back