[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
That's a lot more involved on so many different levels than it appears on the surface. There are many situations where a winner may be declared invalid, a raffle re-run for various reasons, etc.. I don't see this being added.

That makes sense, was not even thinking that deeply into it. Makes it a lot easier and smarter to just do it manually.

Is this add-on 2.1 compat. at the moment?

Awesome thank you!

R Rick7C2 While you were downloading the raffle system, I was trying to sneak a minor change into the download before someone downloaded it. The one you got does not check the "Winner" PC sender name but does check the error PC ones. The one on the server now does check the "Winner" PC sender name too. So, you may want to re-download the raffle system.

Hey Snog Snog I just did a new raffle under XF2.1 and I added a widget so it would show up on various parts throughout the site; but it is not displaying anywhere i have placed it with the widget. People can only see it under the actual active raffle navigation heading which is a huge challenge. What can I research to try and correct this or could I perhaps enlist your help, please?

Thank you Snog.. its always the simple things we miss :rolleyes:

Hello. Any suggestions for the points system?

What we want is a raffle where users can purchase slots. say 50 slots for $1 each. Any suggestion on how we can implement using this addon?

I do believe that DB Credits allows users to purchase credits using PayPal. You would need to ask DragonByte if that's possible. And if it is, then you just set the raffle to use DB Credits as the credit system.

Suggestion: make it possible to add raffles without accessing the admin panel. We have users that offer their services via the raffle, imo it would be better if we could give then permission to do so, and not need to contact staff every time.

I thought you would say that :( thanks for replying.

You can sell credits via DB Credits with paypal/stripe, etc.

Any way to get these features added?
  • Option to included the uploaded raffle photo in the announcement thread.
  • Be able to set the thread prefix for the announcement thread.
Would be nice to be able to do everything from the Admin CP. After adding a raffle, I have to go the announcement thread, edit title to select the thread prefix, then have to edit the first post and add an image.

Doesn't sound like a lot if you occasionally have a raffle but we have them often. Sometimes I list a couple at one time.

Where can i get the demo?

There is no demo to download. There is a raffle running here to show what the system does.

Back