[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Are you referring to the built-in Xenforo Trophy/Points system or some other add-on?

but, if you use reputation scores after rebuild caches all results will be lost.
btw trophy points did not check

Dear authors, can you implement additional images to raffles?
and i think will be useful priority field to raffle (like other plugins) to sort raffles in list how it needed to admin
Thanks! :)

Hello;

I use the Drogonbyte credits system. I want to use this to participate in sweepstakes. but I'm getting a mistake like this " Raffle-the money system you entered does not exist in the user table "

Adsız.png

I'll be glad if you help.

Thank You.

Is there any way to show raffle all entries count for users in templates raffle view and raffles list?
may be something like "{$raffle.entries.length}" ?

but it may be very useful imho ))
i have 300+ members who enter to raffle

Bug report for version: 2.0.12

Hey there when creating a new raffle I am getting this error. Never received any errors before and not sure where to look or how to fix. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Full error trace:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

I'll help out a bit...

The "Thread poster user name" under the Announcement tab for the raffle you copied ("TitanX Raffles") is no longer a valid user name on your site.

Ozzy should probably consider throwing an error if $poster is not found.

Ah!! I completely forgot about that - thank you guys!

Snog Snog and Ozzy47 Ozzy47 (I can't start a convo with ya Snog) I wanted to take a moment to let you know you're in my thoughts during this crisis and I wish you and yours good health and safety. That goes for all of us here: be well, safe and smart. Let's hope we can get past this challenge quickly and perhaps walk away with move love and kindness in our hearts for others.

Is there somewhere that users who entered can look to see how many entries they've purchased so far? I can't seem to find it and one of my users is asking.

I believe the only place is in the ACP. Admin->Raffles, click on "View entries" for the raffle and then filter

Hey there - i'm getting this error when trying to draw a raffle (first time using raffle on this site, first time drawing).

Code:

Code:

Code:

It appears that the "Thread poster user name" for the raffle under the "Winner reports" tab for the raffle doesn't exist.

Is it possible that you deleted the user that was to be used to announce the winner?

I'm unsure what this is, so I have an active raffle... I can see it

1588403362749.png

1588403405599.png

But then it gives me this

1588403451240.png

It says no active or closed. Worse, I'm the only person who can see it. I tested with other accounts and no luck. Is there something I'm not tracking?

You can delete. Created another one. I believe the bug maybe came from putting in the wrong sender accounts at first. no idea. just made a second one and worked.

Back