[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
1588406524046.png
Is there any way to fix that text below the numbers? It's all dark; nothing worked despite choosing colors on the style template for the mod.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Admin->Appearance->Style properties.

Adjust colors in the Raffle countdown clock (should be at or near the bottom of the property list) for the style you're using. (Clock label color is what you want to change)

I jut purchased the add-on and it doesn't show under my downloads, it only shows the original Raffle Xf 1

Hi... I asked about this in the past. Hoping this can finally get implemented.

Can you please add the option to select the thread prefix for the forum the auto created thread is being posted in and if possible, allow the option to include the item photo in the announcement thread too.

Thanks

I have a few questions.

1 - how to determine the winner ? does the system automatically determine the winner or determines the winner according to a certain condition ?
2 - can we show Reserve winners ?

Bug report for version: 2.0.12

Raffles no longer work with DB Credit system due to the changes they have made in the beta version for XF 2.2.

This was the quote:

I had two errors. One when creating a new event and one where trying to buy a raffle ticket both with DB Credits.

Full error trace:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Bug report for version: 2.0.12

Raffles throw a 500 error in user preferences, rebuild caches possibly more in opera browser

Xen 2.2

Raffles breaks both user preferences and rebuild cache 500 error possibly
i get same error as well as the 500 error

Yes, I am working out compatibility issues with the credits addon. Hopefully have a update by the weekend.

Back