[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
hi.. i bought this mod a few minutes ago and it doesnt show in my profile.

wondering if something went wrong with the ipn transaction as im in the uk.

many thanks

couldnt start a conversation so put this here

I've been using min # of posts to enter raffles but was thinking about switching it to points. Can I use XF's built in trophy points system? If so, will it deduct the points from the user's total?

For EX: Say a user has accumulated 400 XF trophy points and it is 300 points to enter the raffle, will they be left with 100 points after they enter?

The goal here is to keep members active and engaging with the community to earn more points to enter future raffles.

Now think about it.... What would be the point of having a cost if the cost wasn't deducted from the point system?

points.png

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Sorry, just to confirm before I switch to using Trophy points, it does deduct them from the members balance?

Thx

I read that but still was not 100% sure if it applied to trophy points. I'm slow today. Thx.

Can transaction logging be added for XF Trophy points? I can see a lot of confusion and my PM box blowing up without it about where their points went.

I thought about buying DB credits but it would be a waste because I don't need all the bloat that comes with it.

It's not something I would be looking into adding anytime soon, if at all.

It would be in your best interest to teach your members what happens if they enter the raffle. Yeah I do know must people don't like to read the rules/regulations/fineprint.

Teaching is not the problem. Members remembering where their point went is the problem. It shows the reduced # of points on the profile page but when you click the points, it takes you to your trophy page that says you have more points. It just adds confusion.

Its going to create more problems than the benefit of using trophy points vs # of posts to enter. So I'm not going to use it.

hi there, after installing and creating a new raffle , how do i get the Raffles button on top in the headers , i cant see how to .

and cant see how to set to make raffles for £1 with paypal , how do we do this please or if anyone we can pay to set this properly for us if there is anyone pls pm thnx

The addon uses points, so you would need a points system addon that users can buy points, then they could use those points to purchase a entry.

where do i find this points system addon ?
if you can let me know an url that i can get this please will be wonderful

Back